New Pet Care Service starting in Ayr
I’ve always been passionate about animals as you will discover if you read the about page of this website. Once I decided to leave my corporate job in travel behind I decided to start my own pet care service. This new business is called Woof Woof Walkies and we offer the complete range of services to the pet owners of Ayr and surrounding area.
Woof Woof Walkies – Pet Care Service you can trust
Whilst this is a new business I have many years of previous pet care experience. This includes breeding, showing and judging but I also used to own a luxury cattery. The services we offer as part of this new business are as follows:
- Dog Walking – Our dog walking service provides both group and solo walks lasting either 30 minutes or 1 hour. We offer a weekly discount rate for customers who book walks Monday to Friday. Our rates are competitive and our service very professional. We use a modern, dedicated air conditioned vehicle complete with quality cage system for you dog’s safety. You may even see our vehicle around town with its distinctive livery. Our groups walks are limited to small numbers, less than our insurance covers us for. For us it’s about quality rather than quantity.
- Pet Sitting – We offer a pet sitting service in the clients own home. Aimed mainly at cats and dogs we also cater to other pets on request. Providing two short visits a day we can arrange changing of bedding, feeding and company. Ideal service for busy working people with pets who cannot be left for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Pet Boarding – Many owners like to take their dog on holiday with them. For some destinations it’s not possible however. In such cases many owners are looking for a home from home feel rather than kennels. That’s exactly what we provide. Fully licenced by South Ayrshire Council, we know your dog(s) will love spending time with us.
- Doggy Day Care – For many busy working people a dog walker is all they need. There are some dogs however who do better at doggy day care where they have more interaction with other dogs and people. We offer half day and full day options to suit.
- Puppy Play Days – It’s important when you get a puppy that you get them socialised early. They should meet other dogs, people and be subjected to different environments at an early age. Often owners can do this themselves. Sometimes the local pet shop offers evening sessions for new puppies to meet other puppies. For those with less time we offer puppy play days twice a week. During these days your puppy will get to meet new people, other puppies and adult dogs and have time for much needed naps.
- Pet Transport – Our pet taxi is ideal for trips to the local vet or groomer. Maybe you don’t own your own vehicle. Perhaps the local taxi company has a no pets rule. We also offer longer distance trips for things like house moves. Our professional safety cages give you peace of mind.
- Dog Waste – Keeping the garden free of waste is important, especially if you have children as well as pets. We can clear your garden of dog waste and deodorise at the same time. We provide biodegradable bags. An ideal service for those who don’t arrive home until after dark or elderly or sick people who are unable to pick up dog waste themselves.
The Pet Care service built around your needs
We feel we have thought of everything that the local pet owner could want from such a service. If you need a pet service in the Ayr region we hope you will consider calling us. Whoever you use for your pet care needs please ensure they are fully insured, security checked and if a home boarder that they are licenced by the council. Professional pet care services will make a point of showing you their documentation and providing references or reviews for your inspection.
I would also like to mention my other pet care business which is aimed at pet care for weddings. A niche service that is growing in popularity, Woof Woof Weddings allows your dog or other pet to be part of your big day.